Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A MUST READ for mastering essential concepts in microbiology
Well-known and widely used for their hallmark illustrations, Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews bring concepts to vibrant life. Students rely on LIR for quick review, easier assimilation, and understanding of large amounts of critical, complex material.
• Outline format and full-color illustrations: More than 400 color illustrations and color-coded summaries provide key information at a glance and helpful visual explanations
• Illustrated case studies and questions to support USMLE prep: Expanded discussions reinforce key concepts and review questions with detailed rationales allow for self-assessment
• New bookmark features mini-index of important microorganisms for quick and easy reference
"Microbiology can be an overwhelming topic, but the pictures, concise descriptions, and parallel structure of each chapter helps to make the subject easier to understand and digest.” – Amelia Keaton, medical student
"I think this book better meets the needs of the market because of its review chapters and disease summaries, its review questions, and its excellent photographs of clinical manifestations of microbial disease. I also found this book easier to read and study from.” – Devorah Segal, medical student
FREE online! (with purchase of the text)
• Interactive question bank for test-taking practice
• Fully searchable eBook for studying on-the-go