CliftonStrengths for Students: Your Strengths Journey Begins Here
Primary: CliftonStrengths for Students: Your Strengths Journey Begins Here.pdf - 36,635 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: CliftonStrengths for Students: Your Strengths Journey Begins Here.pdf - 46,511 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: CliftonStrengths for Students: Your Strengths Journey Begins Here.pdf - 21,527 KB/Sec
- Strengths Quest: Discover and Develop Your Strengths in Academics, Career, and Beyond
- STRENGTHSEXPLORER FOR AGES 10 TO 14
- StrengthsFinder 2.0
- Strengths Based Parenting: Developing Your Children's Innate Talents
- 75 Readings Plus
- Strengths Based Marriage: Build a Stronger Relationship by Understanding Each Other's Gifts
- Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow
- Contemporary Management
- The Little Seagull Handbook (Third Edition)
- Everyone's an Author with 2016 MLA Update: with Readings (Second Edition)
Discover and Develop Your Strengths in College and Beyond
College is a chance for you to start fresh. You get to learn and grow in ways that will amaze you. You get to write your own story.
So what do you want your college story to be?
As a student, you have the opportunity every day to search for patterns in your actions, learn from them and use them to make the most of your life experiences, now and in the future. To do that, you need a solid understanding of where and when you re at your best: your strengths.
CliftonStrengths for Students will help you discover and develop your strengths and reach your full potential.
This book includes an access code to take the CliftonStrengths assessment. After you take the assessment, you ll get a list of your top five themes of talent, which are the themes you lead with. Once you know what your leading themes are, you can begin to turn them into strengths.
CliftonStrengths for Students will also give you suggestions for developing and using your strengths in college and in the real world. If you understand and apply your strengths, your college journey and the rest of your life will be happier, more fulfilling and more successful. That s the point of developing your strengths. When you do more of what you do best, you build your life around your areas of greatness.
So let s get started. Your strengths journey begins here!